1. Welcome by the Chair, Mike Askew (President 2018–2019).
2. The AGM will receive the report from the Chair of Council, Peter Ransom.
3. The report of the Treasurer, David Miles.
3.1 The 2018 independently examined accounts to be received by the members.
(The accounts were accepted and duly signed.)
3.2 Nomination of the independent examiners for 2019.
4. Election of Officers and other members of Council.
4.1 The elections of Ems Lord as President for 2019–2020
and of Hannah Fry as President for 2020–2021 will be announced.
4.2 Nominated by the Council for election:
Chair of Council - Peter Ransom
Secretary - Tom Roper
Treasurer - David Miles
Chair of Branches - Keith Cadman
Chair of Conferences - Cherri Moseley
Chair of Membership - Julia Brown
Chair of Professional Development - Sue Southward
Chair of Publicity and Media - Jo Morgan
Chair of Publications - Ray Huntley
Chair of Teaching Committee - Mel Muldowney
Editor-in-Chief - Bill Richardson
4.3 Members without Office (three vacancies)
The following nominations have been received:
Jennifer (Jenny) Field
In the absence of other nominees there will be no ballot.
5. Matters arising from the Annual General Meeting 2018.
6. Council affairs, including reports by Chairs of Committees.
7. Any other business.
Chesford Grange, Kenilworth, Warwick, CV8 2LD Tel: 01926 859 331