The Annual General Meeting will be held at the University of Warwick on 4th April 2018 at 5.40pm until 7pm.
1. Welcome by the Chair, Tom Roper (President 2017–2018).
2. The AGM will receive the report from the Chair of Council, Peter Ransom.
3. The report of the Treasurer, David Miles.
3.1 The 2017 audited accounts to be received by the members.
3.2 Nomination of the auditors for 2018.
4. Election of Officers and other members of Council.
4.1 The elections of Mike Askew as President for 2018–2019 and of Ems Lord as President for 2019–2020 will be announced.
4.2 Nominated by the Council for election:
Chair of Council - Peter Ransom
Secretary - Jennie Golding
Treasurer - David Miles
Chair of Branches - Keith Cadman
Chair of Conferences - Cherri Moseley
Chair of Membership - Julia Brown
Chair of Professional Development - Sue Southward
Chair of Publicity and Media - Jo Morgan
Chair of Publications - vacancy
Chair of Teaching Committee - Mel Muldowney
Editor-in-Chief - Bill Richardson
4.3 Members without Office (one vacancy):
One nomination has been received: Chris Pritchard
In the absence of other nominees there will be no ballot.
5. Matters arising from the Annual General Meeting 2017.
6. Council affairs, including reports by Chairs of Committees.
7. Any other business.
Should any member have an item for discussion, this should be intimated by email to the Chair of Council (firstname.lastname@example.org), and to email@example.com by noon on Thursday, 29th March 2018.
The 2017 audited accounts to be received by the members. Download of Annual Financial Report for 2017 not yet available.